Update From WWCN For April 27th:
1) Cecil Wichert has returned home and is now under hospice care. Pray for Betty and the Wichert family in this time of great trial!
2) Susan Murphy will move this week to Georgia to take care of her aging mother. We will miss Susan, but are celebrating with her being able to spend these years with her mother.
3) A BIG shoutout to Gary Shoemaker, and his wonderful lawn crews. The grounds look great! Thanks Team! You are appreciated!
4) We are looking at the possibility of resuming services sometime during the month of May. The earliest would be May 17th, but a more realistic view would probably be May 31st (Pentecost Sunday).
5) Josh Sinning continues to recuperate at home. He still has a way to go before he is back to 100%.
That is it for this Monday, April 27, 2020.
We eagerly look forward to the time when we can worship together again. Until then, Stay safe, stay sane, and stay in the Word!